ABOUT OUR SERVICES!
The most frequently used services and procedures available through The Retina Eye Center are summarized below:
Medical and Diagnostic
- Fluorescein and Indocyanine Green Angiography – Photographic studies of the retinal vessels using special cameras and dye placed in the veins of the arm.
- Fundus Photography – A photographic study used to show retinal disease.
- Ultrasonography – A technique used to produce images of the inner structures of the eye using sound waves.
- Visual Field Testing – Measurement of the amount of peripheral (side) vision.
- Macular Function Testing – Assessment of the retina’s potential for reading and distance vision.
- Laser Photocoagulation – A highly focused beam of light that is absorbed by tissue for use in many delicate forms of surgery.
- Vitrectomy – A microsurgical technique used to repair the interior of the eye.
- Retinal Detachment Repair – Reattachment of the retina within the eye to its normal position.
- Repair and Reconstruction of Ocular Injuries – Numerous surgical procedures used to repair injuries to the eye and salvage vision in cases of severe eye trauma.